mandag den 15. november 2010

Halloween Dance


On Friday the 29th of October the school had arranged a Halloween Dance for all students. Almost everyone from my class wanted to go. It is not every day you have the opportunity to attend an all American Halloween Dance, and I never turn down a chance to dress up.   

Maja, me and Emma

After school that day I went to Emma’s house together with Emilie, Alexander, Nicolai and Maja, so we all could get ready together.  Maja was to dress up like the girl from the Temp commercial, Emilie as a vampire, Emma was a hippie and I was a member of the American mafia. Nicolai and Alexander were going to dress up as some kind of punk/rock musicians. It was really hilarious watching them put on pantyhose and make-up.


Nicolai and Alexander

Just as we entered the party the fire alarm went off. We all knew that it just was the smoke machine that had started the alarm, but we are in America, so we all had to be “evacuated”.  When we were standing outside the building, a fire engine arrived. When the security people had secured the building, we were allowed to go back in. The party was alright, but it cannot be compared with the parties back home in Denmark.  



2 kommentarer:

  1. Janne Pedersen.... are you smoking?! :-) Or is that just part of your costume? lol

    SvarSlet
  2. Don't worry Kelli. It's just a part of my costume. I would never smoke.. :)

    SvarSlet