Sunday the 24th of November my host family invited me to a concert at their church. I thought it would be interesting to try, so I accepted the offer. I was expecting something like a gospel concert with a piano and maybe a couple of string instruments. I was definitely in for a surprise! When I walked in to the chapel it was as if I had walked in to a rock concert with light in different colors and a band on a stage with a drummer, a bass player, two guitarists, a pianist and a singer.
The floor in front of the stage was covered with people. When the music began they all began to jump and sing along. The only thing that told me that I was in a church and not at a rock concert was the lyrics. They sang of Jesus and how big the lord is. I am not a particular religious person, but I really had a great time. It is really interesting to experience how people express their beliefs differently.

Wow, you really are having all kinds of big experiences!!!
SvarSletGlad you were open-minded enough to go with them and try it!